Wild Alaska Cod dog treats also good as cat treats. The lutefisk version made from wild Alaska cod trimmings of skins & bones are sustainably Alaskan. Drool Central's Lot O'Fiske got raves from both dogs and cats. This dog treat recipe is a single ingredient dog treat homemade dried wild Alaska cod.
Ingredients: Dehydrated Wild Alaska Cod trimmings. Crunchy and powdery texture. To get a mealy texture, rehydrate one cube with 1/2 teaspoon of water.
Guaranteed Analysis: Test Method: Ash = 5.19% Crude Fat = 5.80% Crude Fiber = 0.96% Moisture (Air Oven) = 9.22% Protein = 79.74%
- Dogs and cats like these treats.
- Single ingredient
- Fresh cod directly sourced in Alaska
- Sustainable fishing via long line, pot caught, jig, gill & set net
- Wild Alaska cod
- Made in Alaska
- Made in the USA
- No artificial preservatives
- No substitutions
- No artificial flavorings or seasonings
- No artificial colorings
- Resealable bag
Keep out of moisture, heat or direct sunlight. Store in a cool dry place.