The Switchbak Harness has the padded comfort of an everyday dog harness with handle, plus the bonus functionality carrying small essentials. The two low-profile zippered pockets have room to stash those day-to-day necessities like pick-up bags, a leash, or some treats.
It features two leash attachment options: a V-ring centered on the back and a reinforced webbing loop at the chest, great for redirecting dogs that pull on leash. Dial in the right fit with high adjustability and a padded belly strap – critical for stable gear carry and when giving a little boost with the low-profile handle. All in all, the Switchbak melds comfort and convenience into a performance harness ready for both town and trail.
Foam-padded construction for comfortable extended wear.
Two low-profile zippered pockets for carrying small essentials.
- Foam-padded construction for comfortable extended wear
- Padded belly strap adds stability when carrying weight; stows when not in use
- Five points of adjustment for an optimal fit
- Two leash attachment points: aluminum V-ring on back and reinforced webbing loop on chest
- Two low-profile, zippered pockets for small essentials
- Low-profile padded handle for controlled and comfortable lift and assist
- Tonal reflective accents for visibility in low-light conditions and light loop for attaching The Beacon™
- Shell: 300 denier polyester ripstop (bluesign® approved)
- Padding: Closed-cell foam
- Lining: Polyester knit mesh
- Webbing: 100% Polyester
- Zipper: Reverse coil YKK #5
- Chest Leash Connection: Engineered nylon webbing (bluesign® approved)
- Buckles: ITW Nexus Mach 1 buckles
- Back Leash Connection: Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum V-ring
- Made in Vietnam
- Hand wash
- Mild detergent
- Air dry
WEIGHT & CAPACITY
|XS||0.7 lb (317 g)||103 in³ (1.7 L)|
|S||0.9 lb (408 g)||183 in³ (3 L)|
|M||1 lb (453 g)||262 in³ (4.3 L)|
|L/XL||1.2 lb (544 g)||457 in³ (7.5 L)|
|17 - 22 in (43 - 56 cm)||XS|
|22 - 27 in (56 - 69 cm)||S|
|27 - 32 in (69 - 81 cm)||M|
|32 - 42 in (81 - 107 cm)||L/XL|