Safer Brand 5163 Caterpillar Killer II Concentrate
Safer Brand Caterpillar Killer Concentrate uses a naturally occurring bacterium to kill and control caterpillars and other leaf-eating worms. The caterpillars and worms that are damaging your plants will stop feeding immediately after ingesting the bacterium, which is known scientifically as Bacillus Thuringiensis var. Kurstaki (B.t. for short). Plus, when Caterpillar Killer is used as directed, it has no effect on birds, earthworms, or beneficial insects such as honeybees and ladybugs.
- Kills caterpillars, gypsy moth larvae, worms and cabbage loopers
- Effective method of eliminating your garden or field of the tomato hornworm without environmental concerns or harm to beneficial insects
- Can be used up until day of harvest
- OMRI Listed and compliant for use in organic gardening
- Contains bacillus thuringiensis var Kurstaki 98.35 percent