During the elimination process, pets deposit pheromones on landmarks serving to mark their territory. The Pee Post® uses Mother Nature’s own trigger, pheromones, to prompt your pet’s natural response to eliminate. The Go Here™ pheromones cause pets to eliminate in a desired area, helping maintain your lawn, making clean-up easier and aiding in house training.
- WHEN NATURE CALLS: Pee Post is a non-toxic pheromone-infused yard stake that prompts your dog’s natural response to urinate
- OUTDOOR MAINTENANCE MADE EASY: Pee Post pheromones encourages them to eliminate in a specific area of your yard and helps make cleaning up after your dog and maintaining your lawn easier
- SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE: With GO HERE technology, Pee Post can be used alone as a house training aid, or used in conjunction with other dog house training methods
- EASY INSTALL: Just gently hammer the post down in your designated outdoor location
- HOUSE TRAINING HELP: For best results, keep a dedicated daily routine until your pet consistently eliminates near the post