Alaska Mill and Feed's Pelleted Calf Starter is highly palatable and can be feed to dairy or beef calves.
- Highly palatable to encourage consumption by young calves
- Fortified with the proper balance of vitamins and minerals
- Supports growth, muscle development and healthy weights
- Designed to optimize intake and support rumen development while calves are transitioning from a liquid to solid diet
- Start feeding Calf Starter in small amounts as early as 1 week of age
- Supplements declining milk availability from cow
- Increase intake to 1 to 1 1/2 pounds daily
- Once the calf's intake is at 4 pounds daily, maintain that amount and encourage forage consumption
- At 4 months of age switch to Cattle Finisher or Dairy Feed
Provide high quality forage and clean, fresh water at all times.
Provide clean, fresh water at all times. Feed is perishable and should be kept in a clean, dry and cool location.
CRUDE PROTEIN, not less than 22.00%
CRUDE FAT, not less than 3.00%
CRUDE FIBER, not more than 6.00%
CALCIUM, not more than 0.75% / 0.95%
PHOSPHOROUS, not less than 0.60%
VITAMIN A, not less than 15,295 IU/lb
VITAMIN D, not less than 10,500 IU/lb
Soybean Meal, corn, barley, oats, alfalfa meal, beet pulp, molasses, dicalcium phosphate, 20% milk replacer, limestone, magnesium sulfate, vegetable oil, diamond v XPC yeast, fine mixing salt, crs-amf dairy premix, magnesium oxide, vitamin A, zin pro 40, natural flavors