ALASKA GARDEN AND PET SUPPLY, INC.
With it's humble beginning in 1964, Alaska Garden & pet Supply Inc. now has manufacturing facilities for animal feed, fertilizer, ice melt and wild bird seed. We are a proud Alaskan, Employee-Owned company making products for Alaskans.
A wide variety of animal feeds are produced at Alaska Garden & Pet Supply. This includes eight different horse mixes, four cattle mixes, and eight poultry mixes. And for other animals, two pig mixes, sheeps and goat mixes and rabbit feed. From Alpaca's to Wild Game, we have an animal feed to help provide great nutrition for Alaska's special conditions.
Alaska Garden & Pet Supply, Inc offers a wide variety of fertilizers under the Arctic Gro label. We stock several formulas in 50# bags. We also have the capability to produce custom blends for specific soil needs as well as blending formulas in one ton bulk bags.
During the winter months, our fertilizer plant is used to produce the best ice melt and grip in Alaska. We even carry ice melt that is suitable to use around pets. Whatever quantity you need, we have it!
We are also distributors for quite a few pet food and pet supply brands. For more information on what we carry, email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT OUR WHOLESALE TEAM TODAY :
Wholesale Office: 907-222-2047
Order Inquiries: email@example.com
Quotes & Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHOLESALE ACCOUNT REQUIREMENTS:
To set up and keep an active wholesale account, the following requirements must be met:
- A current business license. Opening a wholesale account is subject to visit from a sales representative.
- Minimum annual purchase of $1,000. Whole account purchases will be reviewed annually.
- Price breaks are subject to business categories. They are not across the board on all products.
- Some items are subject to be ordered by case quantities and special order restrictions may apply.
- Feed discounts are subject to tonnage quantity breaks and minimums. Wholesale price breaks start at a combined tonnage for 4 tons per month. Bulk bag purchases are a minimum of two tons at a time.
- Wholesale discounts are not valid at the Retail outlet of Alaska Mill Feed and Garden Center.
- If you are paying with a credit card, please have your information available at the time you place your order.
- For security reasons, your credit card information will not be kept on file. Your credit card will be run when your order is ready to be released for pick up or delivery.
- In September of 2018, we started accessing a 3% credit card fee. You can pay in person with a debit card to avoid additional fees.