- Nobles are traditionally open and layered-looking.
- Needles and branches are short, stiff and bluish-green..
- Very long-lasting. Holds heavy ornaments.
- Harder to hide light strings because of open branches.
- Enough space between branches to hang decorations inside as well as on the ends of branches.
NOBLE FIR SIZES:
3-4’ Noble Fir
4-5’ Noble Fir
5-6’ Noble Fir
6-7’ Noble Fir
7-8’ Noble Fir
8-9’ Noble Fir
- Branches grow upward, showing white undersides.
- Needles are longer than noble fir and not as tiered as noble fir.
- Naturally flocked look. Needles hold up for a long time.
- Mid-range in fragrance.
- Strong branches for heavy ornaments, but more branches make a denser tree, so most decorations will go on the outside.
- Easy to string lights on.
NORDMANN FIR SIZES:
5-6' Nordmann Fir
6-7' Nordmann Fir
7-8' Nordmann Fir
8-9' Nordmann Fir