4oz./bag Heart Beets formerly called Le Coeur Rouge Red Beets Homemade Grainfree Dog Treats.
Ingredients: Organic Pumpkin Puree, Alaska Grown Red Beets, Organic Green Split-Peas, Alaska Grown Fresh Whole Eggs, Fresh Egg Shells, Organic Coconut Oil, Mixed Tocopherols (natural Vitamin E), Citric Acid.
The Heart Beets cookies can range from bright pink to light pink to bronze. No artificial coloring added, just the Alaska Grown fresh red beets. This recipe tends to be schizophrenic at times.
Guaranteed Analysis of 16.77% Protein, 21.57% Crude Fat, 2.4% Fiber.
- Eight ingredients
- Organic pumpkin\puree
- Organic home-milled green split-peas
- Alaska Grown red beets
- Alaska Grown fresh whole eggs and eggshells
- Organic coconut oil
- Made in Alaska
- Made in the USA
- No artificial preservatives
- No substitutions
- No artificial flavorings or seasonings
- No artificial colorings
- No salt
- Resealable bag
- No refined sugar
- No corn
- No soy
- No wheat
- Resealable bag
Beets are high in immune-boosting vitamin C, fiber, and essential minerals like potassium (essential for healthy nerve and muscle function) and manganese (which is good for your bones, liver, kidneys, and pancreas). Beets also contain the B vitamin folate, which helps reduce the risk of birth defects
Health Benefits of Fresh Red Beets
Red beets are packed with nutrition for both you and your dog and are an excellent source of the following nutrients:
Vitamin C – which helps boost immune function
- Vitamin B folate – which helps prevent birth defects
- Manganese – good for bones, kidneys, liver and pancreas
- Fiber – aids digestion
- Iron – aids formation of healthy blood cells
- Potassium – which is essential for healthy nerve and muscle function
- Magnesium – aids in bone health and nerve function
Adding nutritious beets to your dog’s diet are believed to benefit dogs as much as they do humans.
The benefits of eating red beets include:
Reduction in skin allergies
- Less itching
- Natural anti inflammatory
- Fight cancer
- Cardiovascular support