GROW™ 7-9-5, is an all-purpose, nutritionally complete, formula that is used to promote both foliage and bloom growth. The N-P-K ratio of GROW will promote healthy leaf and stem growth your vegetables, fruit trees, houseplants and landscape. As with all our complete solutions, GROW is ideal for poor, rocky soils, hydroponics and container grown plants. It is a rapid cure for nutrient deficiencies and helps replenish lost minerals in poor and depleted soils. GROW is a complete formula for all gardeners who desire a slightly higher phosphorus to nitrogen ratio.
- Urea free and won’t burn your plants.
- Supplies a high nitrate to ammoniacal nitrogen ratio to promote shorter internodal spacing resulting in stronger stems.
- Healthy leaf and stem growth.
- Ideal for poor, rocky soils, hydroponics and container grown plants. Note that hydroponics, in a broad sense, is growing without soil as you would find in your garden. Therefore, it is important to know that when you are growing in a container, the medium, whether coir or peat based is not soil. It provides no nutrients and, accordingly, is a form of hydroponics!
- GROW or other complete nutrients from Dyna-Gro is essential for maintaining healthy plants in any soil less medium. It is a rapid cure for nutrient deficiencies and helps replenish lost minerals in poor and depleted soils.
- Spend less time and money measuring and tweaking products with incomplete, watered-down fertilizers.
GROW™ is the one single complete formula for all gardeners on all plants.
- Maintenance: Mix ¼ – ½ tsp. per gallon of water with every watering.
- Production: Mix 1 tsp. per gallon of water, once a week.
- Monthly Feeding: Use 2 – 3 tsp. per gallon of water.
- Siphon Mixer: (1:15 ratio) Mix 2 – 4 fl. oz. per gallon of water for a concentrate feed solution.
- Irrigation Injector: (1:100 ratio) Mix 10 – 18 fl. oz. per gallon of water to make an injectable concentrate.
- Foliar Application: Mix ¼ – ½ tsp. per gallon of water and spray directly of leaves.
Total Nitrogen (N)___7.0%*
*Nutrients marked with an asterisk (*) are guaranteed in all states. The other minerals are at concentration levels which are ideal to achieve optimum crop growth but may be below levels to satisfy the labeling requirements of some state fertilizer laws.