Taking your pup on your next adventure is easier with the Outward Hound PoochPouch Front Carrier. This hands-free front pack makes carrying your dog safe, comfortable & easy when you're on-the-go! Water-resistant nylon fabric combined with mesh siding provides a secure and ventilated space for your pup to enjoy the scenery as they travel snuggly against your chest. Padded shoulder straps and adjustable buckles keep you comfortable while an interior harness clips in your furry friend for safe travels. The top drawstring can be cinched for a more secure fit. Dual side pouches and a front zipped pocket keep all your essentials in one convenient place.
- HANDS-FREE, PADDED STRAP PET CARRIER: The PoochPouch Front Carrier is ideal for carrying smaller pups who aren’t always ready for long hikes, but are an integral part of the pack! Padded shoulder straps and adjustable buckles provide a supportive, hands-free fit for all body types.
- BREATHABLE & DURABLE: The PoochPouch Front Carrier is designed with lightweight, mesh fabric that keeps your pup cool on warmer days and water-resistant nylon for a durable and easy-to-clean pack you can keep coming back to for all your adventures!
- INTERIOR SAFETY HARNESS: Clip your pup's harness into the interior safety harness and gently cinch in the top drawstring to keep them secure so you can both focus on the enjoying the views.
- EXTRA STORAGE FOR ESSENTIALS: The Pooch Pouch Front Carrier features everything you love about your backpack with the bonus of carrying your 4-legged friend. Side pocket storage is great for stowing small essentials, and a large front zipped pocket keeps your valuables in plain sight giving you less to carry and worry about during your walk.
- PLAY IT SAFE: No pet accessory is indestructible. Do not leave with unsupervised pets. Remove and replace if damaged.
Medium: For dogs up to 20 LBS, MAX 10 in. long and 15 in. tall
WARNING: For pets only. This is not a toy. Keep out of reach of children. Train your pet to be comfortable in the PoochPouch before use. Attach safety tether to your pets harness, do not attach to your pets collar. Do not allow your pet to chew on the PoochPouch. Inspect regularly and immediately discontinue use if any part becomes loose or detached.