INSTINCT® CAT FOOD
ORIGINAL REAL CHICKEN RECIPE
- Cage-free chicken is the first ingredient – packed with animal protein for strong, lean muscles
- 81% real animal ingredients and nutritious oils; 19% vegetables, fruits and other wholesome ingredients; 0% grain
- Made without - grain, potato, corn, wheat, soy, by-product meal, artificial colors or preservatives
- Guaranteed levels of live, natural probiotics, natural Omegas and antioxidants for digestive health, healthy skin & coat, and immune health
- The only kibble with the pure, real nutrition of raw on every piece
- Made in the USA with the finest ingredients from around the world
- A variety of natural kibble options
Grain-free, whole grain and limited ingredient options to suit your pet's needs
- Protein Packed
Protein packed recipes made with high levels of real animal ingredients and responsibly sourced meat, poultry or fish
- Coated with raw on every piece
Each piece of kibble is coated with freeze-dried raw for the added nutrition and taste of raw
Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Menhaden Fish Meal, Peas, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Tapioca, Natural Flavor, Dried Tomato Pomace, Montmorillonite Clay, Carrots, Apples, Cranberries, Choline Chloride, Salt, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin), Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide), Taurine, Freeze Dried Chicken, Freeze Dried Chicken Liver, Pumpkinseeds, Freeze Dried Chicken Heart, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract.
Complete + Balanced
Instinct Original Grain-Free Recipe with Real Chicken is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
Ideal feeding amounts will vary by age, weight, and activity level so the guide below should be used as an initial recommendation. Divide the cups per day by the number of feedings per day. Be sure to always provide clean, fresh water. Along with dry food, we recommend feeding raw or wet food to help increase the amount of water in your pet’s diet.
|WEIGHT OF CAT||5 lb||10 lb||15 lb|
|ADULT MAINTENANCE (cups per day*)||⅜||½||¾|
|WEIGHT LOSS (cups per day*)||¼||⅜||½|
*Standard 8 oz dry measuring cup
Transitioning to Instinct: Always introduce a new food over a period of 5 to 7 days, mixing increasing amounts of Instinct with the current food each day.