All About It
Stavre is the perfect midcut boot for light winter hikes. Carbide studded BUGrip outsole has 16 steel studs that provide reliable traction even on pure ice. The waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane keeps the slush out and the feet dry. The shoe upper and the supportive midsole result in a stable boot suitable for light hiking. The BOA® Fit System provides custom comfort with smooth, even closure and no pressure points. The wide toebox, Ortholite Hybrid® insole, and smooth liner keep the feet happy on long active winter days.
- Upper is made of bluesign®, solution-dyed and 100% recycled GRS-certified PET polyester.
- The GORE-TEX® lining is bluesign® certified and meets the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
- Midsole EVA contains 20% BLOOM® foam, which is made from algae from overgrown lakes.
- The BUGrip® outsole contains 20% recycled rubber.
Why You'll Love It
- BUGrip® outsole with 16 dynamic steel studs
- Waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane
- The BOA® Fit System
- 24.5 lb CO2 eqv. Per pair
- 27% recycled materials
- 10% bio-based materials
How to Use It
For more product information, visit the AKMF Icebug Studded Shoe page.
- Brand Icebug
- Category Footwear
- Usage Walking, hiking
- Toebox Wide
- Lacing BOA® Fit System
- Midsole Lightweight EVA with 20% BLOOM® Foam. TPU Stabilizer
- Upper Part Bluesign® PET polyester, solution dyed, 100% recycled and GRS certified. Protective TPU mudguard
- Studs Studded
- Insole OrthoLite® Hybrid®, lined with 100% recycled GRS certified PET polyester, which is bluesign® certified and solution dyed. Removable.
- Lining GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort, Oeko-Tex 100 certified textile
- Outersole Rubber with BUGrip® carbide steel tip studs
- Water Protection Waterproof
- Weight 14.1 oz.
Shipping, Returns, & Guarantees
Free Home Delivery
We offer our own Home Delivery service! Check out the details on our Free Home Delivery page:
Website Tips and Shipping Information
We also have traditional shipping options available if you need your package to be delivered outside of Alaska. Take a look at the information on our website through the link below:
ALL REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES MUST BE MADE WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE ORIGINAL RECEIPT.
- Unopened products may be returned with the original sales receipt
- Opened/Used products are SUBJECT TO MANUFACTURER POLICY (If there is no manufacturer policy, we will be happy to return them as long as they are in like-new condition including all instructions and hardware, and accompanied by a receipt)