All About It
Adak is a true winter adventure boot, with a timeless Scandinavian design. High shoe upper in felted wool and Oily Nubuck leather. The BUGdri™ membrane keeps the feet dry and the Primaloft® Bio insulation keeps them warm. The Terry fleece lining adds further warmth and in combination with the wide toe-box, the comfort level is very high. Full lacing enables fine-tuning the fit as preferences may vary depending on the activity. The shoe upper and the supportive midsole results in a stable boot suitable for long walks in all kinds of winter weather, add to that a studded BUGrip outsole and it’s no wonder why Adak is the number one winter boot choice.
For what: Winter walking and hiking.
Why we made it: A highly insulated and sturdy winter boot with premium quality and sustainability materials. Warm, timeless, super comfortable, and with a design tributing the Scandinavian outdoor lifestyle.
- Upper is made of DriTan™ oily nubuck leather that is gold-rated by LWG.
- Insulation made of Primaloft® Bio, a recycled and biodegradeable insulation material.
- The BUGdri™ membrane is made of 50% GRS-certified and recycled PET polyester.
- The BUGrip® outsole contains 20% recycled rubber.
Why You'll Love It
- BUGrip® outsole with 17 dynamic steel studs
- BUGdri™ membrane
- Insulated for cold winter days
- 45.6 lb CO2 eqv. Per pair
- 27% recycled materials
- 37% bio-based materials
For more product information, visit the AKMF Icebug Studded Shoe page.
- Brand Icebug
- Category Footwear
- Usage Walking
- Toebox Wide comfort fit
- Midsole Lightweight EVA with 20% BLOOM® Foam
- Upper Part DriTan™ oily Nubuck leather (LWG gold-rated)/Woolpower® recycled merino wool
- Studs Studded
- Insole BLOOM® foam EVA lined with Woolpower® recycled merino wool felt. Removable.
- Lining Terry Fleece. 100% recycled, bluesign® and solution-dyed, GRS-certified PET polyester textile
- Outersole Rubber with BUGrip® carbide steel tip studs
- Water Protection Waterproof
- Weight 15.9 oz.
Shipping, Returns, & Guarantees
Free Home Delivery
We offer our own Home Delivery service! Check out the details on our Free Home Delivery page:
Website Tips and Shipping Information
We also have traditional shipping options available if you need your package to be delivered outside of Alaska. Take a look at the information on our website through the link below:
ALL REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES MUST BE MADE WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE ORIGINAL RECEIPT.
- Unopened products may be returned with the original sales receipt
- Opened/Used products are SUBJECT TO MANUFACTURER POLICY (If there is no manufacturer policy, we will be happy to return them as long as they are in like-new condition including all instructions and hardware, and accompanied by a receipt)