Ruffwear, Fernie Sweater Knit Quick Drying Fleece Jacket for Dogs, Tumalo Teal
Whether the trail ahead is covered in freshly fallen leaves or a fine layer of frost, the Climate Changer Pullover sweater is an instant favorite for dogs on cool-weather pursuits. Simplicity is at the core of this hardware-free, cozy fleece. The stretch lower panel captures warmth and sheds moisture, working in tandem with the open cap-sleeves to provide hard-to-fit dogs (broad shoulders, thick chests/necks) an alternative fit option with more coverage and full range of motion.
- Improved fit: Our everyday technical sweater updated with a shorter length and improved fit on the sleeves; Can be worn alone or layered up for extra warmth
- Fleece lining: Sweater knit fabric is quick-drying, lightweight and warm; Performance fleece lining for extra warmth on chilly days
- Sleeved style: The sleeved design with zippered closure provides more coverage and warmth; A great choice for cold days, especially for short-haired dogs
- Reflective trim: Reflective accents for visibility in low-light conditions; Integrated light loop at the back of the neck for attaching The Beacon light (sold separately)
- Trail tested promise: All our products are rigorously field tested and we proudly guarantee against defects in materials and craftsmanship