*Shipping is limited to Alaska addresses only for this item.
Composting with worms allows you to turn kitchen scraps, paper waste and cardboard into nutrient-rich soil for your plants. The Worm Factory® 360 composting system makes the entire process quick and easy.
With a thermo siphon air flow design, the Worm Factory 360 increases the composting speed. Now you can produce compost much faster than traditional composting methods. Master Gardeners agree, worm castings are one of the richest forms of fertilizer that you can use.
The Worm Factory® 360 can be used indoors or outdoors allowing year round production. Now composting is no longer limited to backyards. The Worm Factory® 360 is odorless making it great for apartments, kitchens, garages, porches and more.
- New Thermo Siphon Design
- Air enters the base on all four sides
- Worms burrow through the compost creating air passages
- Rising heat and compost gases create a thermo siphon, pulling the air upwards through the trays
- Air exits under all four sides of the lid
- Allows 10 times more air circulation than similar composters.
How it works:
- The Worm Factory® 360 has a standard 4-Tray size which is expandable up to 8 trays, giving it the largest volume of any home composter.
- Now only one-step assembly out of the box.
- The redesigned "Quick-Tips" lid is handy as a reference, and a stand for trays while harvesting compost.
- Included instructional DVD with step-by-step guide for managing your Worm Factory® 360.
- The accessory kit provides basic tools to make managing the Worm Factory® 360 easier.
- Made in the USA with recycled materials and a 20 year warranty.
How it Works
Simply add a handful of worms and your organic waste to the bottom tray. The worms will start processing the food. Once the bottom tray is filled add another tray. The worms migrate upward to the newest food source leaving the bottom tray full of nutrient-rich compost.
As waste is broken down, moisture filters through the system, taking nutrient-rich particles with it. This makes it possible to harvest organic liquid fertilizer right from the spigot.