A high potency biofungicide/bactericide that controls blight, molds, rots, spots and mildews on vegetables, fruits, nuts, ornamentals, lawns, houseplants and tropical plants. It also colonizes plant root hairs, preventing the establishment of disease-causing fungi and bacteria. This organic gardening product may be used right up to the day of harvest.
- Top to Bottom Disease Control when used for both foliar and soil treatment
- Approved for organic gardening
- Dormant and growing season applications
- Controls powdery mildew, black spot, rust, downy mildew and more
- Also controls Fruit Rot, Late Blight, Peach Leaf Curl and more
- Ready-to-use Quart (32 oz) spray bottle
Additional Product Information
- TRIGGERS PLANT IMMUNE RESPONSE - Product is a broad-spectrum preventative biofungicide/bactericide for control or suppression of fungal and bacterial plant diseases. It helps control listed blights, molds, rots, spots, and mildews.
- LAWN AND GARDEN PROTECTION - Designed for use on vegetables, fruits, nuts, ornamental trees, shrubs, flowers, houseplants and tropical plants grown in and around the home.
- ORGANIC GARDENING - The active ingredient of this product is a naturally occurring strain of the beneficial bacterium Bacillus amyloliquefaciens. This is a leading fungicide used world wide in the production of organic produce.
- COLONIZES ROOTS - Revitalize Biofungicide will also help with the colonization of your plants' root hairs. This aids in preventing the establishment of disease-causing fungi and bacteria.
- EASY TO APPLY - Applied as either a foliar spray or soil drench. The spray application is for controlling diseases that affect above-ground plant parts. While the drench application is for controlling diseases that affect parts of plants under soil.