Orchid Pro™ 7-8-6 is a well-balanced, professional formulation containing all essential macro and micro nutrients for use on all types of orchids. It provides the right balance of nutrients for healthy growth and flowering. Urea free, Orchid Pro™ may be used for orchid growth in both indoor and outdoor settings as well as with direct or indirect lighting. Orchid-Pro™ may be used with Pro-TeKt® to quickly acclimate the plant to a new medium or environment.
- Maintenance: Mix ½ tsp. Orchid-Pro per gallon of water every time you water.
- Siphon Mixer: (1:15 ratio) Mix 1.3 fl. oz. (8tsp) of Orchid-Pro per gallon of water for a concentrate feed solution.
- Note: ½ tsp/gallon = 1:1500 ratio
Total Nitrogen (N)___7.0%*
*Nutrients marked with an asterisk (*) are guaranteed in all states. The other minerals are at concentration levels which are ideal to achieve optimum crop growth but may be below levels to satisfy the labeling requirements of some state fertilizer laws.
When repotting all orchids, Dyna-Gro Liquid Grow, K-L-N, Rooting Concentrate and Pro-TeKt should be used to promote new root growth to quickly acclimate the plant to the new medium.
- Soak the medium in a bucket of water that has 1 tsp. each of Dyna-Gro GROW, Pro-TeKt and K-L-N added to each gallon of water.
- Allow to soak for a few hours or overnight if possible.
- The addition of soluble silicon helps reduce stress to the plant during transplanting and reduce losses to fungus and dehydration.
- Coir (coconut husk chips), appropriate grades of bark, sphagnum moss, etc. can be used for repotting orchids.
- Coir should be soaked in a similar solution for two to three days prior to repotting to prevent the coconut chips from dehydrating the plant.