Big on Love, Small in Size. Hill's Science Diet Small Paws Adult 7+ dry dog food is tailored nutrition to support graceful aging in Small & Mini dogs. Specially made with nibble size kibble & contains a synergistic blend of nutrients for energy & vigor. Balanced minerals for heart, kidney & bladder health. Nourishing Omega 6 & Vitamin E blend for healthy skin & luxurious coat. Easy to digest ingredients for healthy digestion. Contains our special Small & Mini antioxidant blend for lifelong immune support.
- - Fresh new look, coming soon!
- - Provides balanced minerals that support heart, kidney and bladder health in senior, small breed dogs
- - A nourishing blend of omega 6s and vitamin E for healthy skin and a luxurious coat
- - Made with a small kibble and highly digestible ingredients that are easy on an older dog's stomach
- - Supports your little or toy dog's immune system with a special antioxidant blend
- - Made with natural ingredients
- - Made in the USA with global ingredients you can trust
Chicken Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brown Rice, Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Fat, Whole Grain Sorghum, Soybean Mill Run, Flaxseed, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Pea Fiber, Soybean Meal, Pork Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Green Peas, Calcium Carbonate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Apples, Potassium Chloride, Cranberries, Lipoic Acid, Iodized Salt, Carrots, Choline Chloride, Broccoli, Taurine, L-Lysine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.
Moisture: Max. 10.0 %, Protein: Min. 15.5 %, Fat: Min. 10.0 %, Crude Fiber: Max. 6.0 %, Vitamin C: Min. 120 ppm, Vitamin E: Min. 700 IU/kg, Total Omega-6 FA: Min. 2.50 %