- Made in US
- Machine Wash
- Midweight with Cushion — A warm and extremely comfortable choice when conditions demand it, this fine gauge knitted sock provides mid-level cushion density under your foot. True Seamless technology allows for an undetectable seam fusion for an ultra-smooth, invisible feel.
- Micro Crew Height - A shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot. See chart below if other heights may be better for you.
- Composition - Designed and Knit in Vermont with 63% Merino Wool 35% Nylon 2% Lycra Spandex. The fast action wicking pulls moisture away from skin, so no more sweaty, stinky socks. The soft, breathable merino wool has fast drying, all weather performance that keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed for Life - Darn Tough's famous guarantee - if these socks wear, tear, or develop holes, Darn Tough will replace them no questions asked. No strings. No conditions. Over the years, when you open your sock drawer this is the pair you’ll keep grabbing first.
- Made in the USA - Every pair of socks is knit in Northfield, Vermont - the perfect testing ground for the finest premium all weather performance socks.
Darn Tough aims to improve the well-being of our community by locally designing and manufacturing the most comfortable, durable, best fitting socks while continuously reducing our environmental impacts.
MATERIALS IN OUR SOCKS
Every material we use in our socks has been carefully chosen and tested to meet our rigorous durability standards. We currently use natural and synthetic fibers, and only 3 types of fiber per sock. As you’d expect, we are actively investigating and testing new fibers and yarn blends that do not appear in our current products. We’ve prioritized Merino wool throughout our product lines and our goal of producing the most responsibly made product is reflected in our commitment to the success of the Responsible Wool Standard.