All About It
The All American 921 is from a line of pressure canners that offer the safest method for home canning. The U.S.D.A. recommends pressure canning as the only way to can low-acid foods like meat, fish, poultry, and all vegetables. This unit has the capacity needed for preparing large quantities of food and pressure-cooking inexpensive meat cuts to juicy tenderness in a short time. Only All American Pressure Canners feature an exclusive, precision machined "Metal-to-Metal" sealing system. Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base forming a steam-tight seal. Because no gasket is involved, the cover is always easily opened and closed.
All American 921 is the 21.5 Quart Pressure Canner and Pressure Cooker. 921 is the mid-sized model of All American Pressure Canners and can be used for home canning meat, poultry, fish, and vegetables. It is best for cooking and canning large quantities of food economically in the shortest time possible.
Like other All American Pressure Canners, 921 also features a gasket-free design. Precision machined Metal-to-Metal sealing system with positive action clamping locks aligns the base to the cover forming a steam-tight seal. The lid of the pressure canner can be easily opened and closed without the gasket with the help of a sturdy handle on top. The sealing system is unique compared to other brands of pressure canners and that gives All American 921 a prolonged life.
All American 921 can last a lifetime with heavy-duty Aluminium construction. The smooth and satin finish gives it a glossy look and is easy to clean. The edges of the pressure canner that are subjected to the heaviest wear have a double thickness for additional protection.
The 921 pressure canner has dual gauges – weighted and dial. The weighted gauge is the primary reference for maintaining the pressure and the dial gauge will help you monitor the pressure inside the canner. There is an automatic overpressure release by the venting plug.
The All American 921 21 Quart Pressure Canner features:
- Professional quality, extra heavy duty cast aluminum construction throughout for fast & even heating
- Stay-cool bakelite top handle
- Geared steam gauge
- Equipped with 2 automatic venting features which provide an extra margin of safety (the safety control valve & overpressure plug)
- Pressure regulator weight with settings of 5, 10, and 15 psi
- Smooth, easy-to-clean satin finish
- Double thickness edges for additional protection on points of heaviest wear
Made in the U.S.A.
1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
Please Note: All American Pressure Canners are not recommended for use on glass top/ flat ranges without first checking with your stove manufacturer because their weight may cause the glass/ceramic to break. The diameter of the canners are larger than most burners and may cause heat to transfer outward and damage the surrounding surface. All American Pressure Canners are intended and manufactured solely for home use applications. they are not intended for commercial applications.
Why You'll Love It
- BUILT-IN SAFETY - Our easy-to-read pressure gauge and the overpressure plug help protect you from built-up pressure, and allow it to be released safely.
- PRESSURE COOKER + CANNER - All American 1930 Pressure Cookers/Canners offer an easy solution for home canning. The USDA recommends pressure canning as the only safe way to can meat, vegetables & fruits. Holds approx. 19 pint jars or 7 quart jars.
- METAL-TO-METAL SEAL - Only All American 1930 Pressure Cookers/Canners feature an exclusive, precision machined, metal-to-metal sealing system. Positive action clamping locks form a steam-tight seal without any costly-to-replace gaskets.
- EASY TO USE - Since our seal doesn’t use a gasket, the cover can be easily opened & closed. Each model also features an easy-to-read steam gauge, an easy-to-clean satin finish, and a precision machined regulator weight for accurate pressure control.
- DURABLE - From the sturdy phenolic top handle to the double-thickness edges that provide additional protection on points of heaviest wear, this pressure cooker/canner is built to last.
- FROM OUR FAMILY, TO YOURS - All American 1930 is a family-owned company focused on quality manufacturing above all else. We take pride in casting high-quality products that families can cherish for generations to come.
How to Use It
(Click the image above or the following link to see a video on how to use the All American Pressure Cooker.)
- Brand All American
- Product Type Pressure Cooker
- Material Aluminum
- Size 21.5 Quart
- Pint Jars 19
- Quart Jars 7
- Suitable for Gas, Electric, or flat top stoves
- Internal Diameter
- External Dimensions 13.3 x 17.5 x 15.98 inches
- Item Weight 17.75 lbs
- Dishwasher Safe Yes
- Include Extras Two cooking/canning racks and an instruction & recipe book
Shipping, Returns, & Guarantees
Free Home Delivery
We offer our own Home Delivery service! Check out the details on our Free Home Delivery page:
Website Tips and Shipping Information
We also have traditional shipping options available if you need your package to be delivered outside of Alaska. Take a look at the information on our website through the link below:
ALL REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES MUST BE MADE WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE ORIGINAL RECEIPT.
- Unopened products may be returned with the original sales receipt
Opened/Used products are SUBJECT TO MANUFACTURER POLICY (If there is no manufacturer policy, we will be happy to return them as long as they are in like-new condition including all instructions and hardware and accompanied by a receipt)