ZAREBA® 5 MILE SOLAR LOW IMPEDANCE CHARGER
SOLAR POWERED AND HAS A RANGE OF 5 MILES, WITH IDEAL CONDITIONS. FULL BATTERY ALLOWS 2 WEEKS OF OPERATION WITH OR WITHOUT SUN. PERFECT FOR THOSE REMOTE AREAS OF YOUR PROPERTY.
Is your pasture on a remote part of your property with no access to power? Let Zareba® energize your fence with this Zareba® 0.10 Joule 5-Mile Solar-Powered Low Impedance Fence Charger This solar-powered energizer is ideal for use when containing small and exotic livestock by electrifying up to 5 miles of fence. Patented mechanical heliotropic technology (see below) that allows the energizer to turn to face the sun, regardless of the direction the T-post faces. Built in the USA, this charger can be used in conditions with no weeds or light weeds. The solar panel features compartmental damage-resistant construction. Features include a 6-volt battery (included) and a flashing "Fence OK" light to let you know the charger is working. With 0.10 joule output, it has intermittent DC output and a range of 5 miles under ideal conditions.
Solar Charger Features
- Energizes 5 miles of fence wire under optimal conditions
- Distance Rating for Steel Wire: 5 miles (no weeds), 2.5 miles (light weeds)
- Distance Rating for Poly Wire: 2.5 miles (no weeds), 1.25 miles (light weeds)
- For use in moderate vegetation conditions
- Ideal for remote fence lines
- Mounts quickly on T-posts and other surfaces with integrated mounting
- Full, solar battery charge allows 2 weeks of operation, day and night with no sun
- "Fence OK" indicator light shows when charger is activated
- Operates electric fencing, including high tensile steel or aluminum wire, polywire, polyrope and polytape
- Controls many types of livestock, including horses, cattle, pigs and pets
- Durable cabinet protects the circuitry from weather extremes
- Register within 30 days of purchase to activate 1-year limited warranty
- Built in the USA
Our new solar powered fence chargers feature exclusive heliotropic technology.
This functionality allows the solar electric fence chargers to rotate 360
degrees on a T-Post to face the sun.