Botanical Interests Recycled Paper Pots are an eco-friendly way to grow your seedlings.
- Made from 100% recycled, food-grade paperboard.
- Sustainably manufactured using low-water and low-energy use methods.
- Biodegrades in the garden or compost bin.
- Green alternative to plastic or peat pots.
- Ideal for varieties sensitive to root disturbance.
- When wet, perforated bottom allows for easy tear away and transplant.
- Made in the USA.
Simply "pop" open the paper pot, fill with soil, and sow your favorite Botanical Interests seed! Note the variety and date sown in the label section right on the pot! They also provide a convenient way to share your seedlings with friends and other gardeners.