BONIDE Systemic Insect Spray protects plants from chewing insects from the inside out and provides long lasting protection that won't wash off. Use on roses, flowers, trees, shrubs and ornamentals.
- kills sucking and chewing insects
- Absorbed through the foliage for complete plant protection
- Cannot be washed off by rain or water
- Ready-to-Spray formula with our Twist and Shoot sprayer allows you to easily spray large trees and shrubs
- Kills aphids, leaf miners, thrips and many more
- Ready to spray quart(32oz)
Additional Product Information
- READY TO SPRAY - Bonide Systemic Insect Control is ready to spray meaning it can be used right away with the "Twist and Shoot" sprayer that carries the contents of the bottle up to 25 feet away or can be turned to a gentle spray for shrubs.
- NOT FOR VEGETABLES - Although there is some specific fruit (see label) that can be treated with this product, it is not listed for use on vegetables. This pesticide spray is great for protecting outdoor ornamental gardens, shrubs, and trees.
- LONG LASTING DEFENSE - It is designed to provide quick, long-lasting systemic bug control against aphids, borers, leafminers, and more.
- WILL NOT WASH OFF - Once applied and thoroughly dried, this product will not wash off from rain. Application is only necessary at first sign of insects, before bloom, or after all flower petals have fallen off. Don't apply when plants are flowering.
- FAST ACTING - Ready to use spray is a quicker process than drenching, and it will rid your home garden of any pest listed on the label. Once it is dried, people and pets can reenter the area.