Spend less time installing a pet fence and more time with your best friend. The Wireless Pet Containment System™ lets you create a secure play area for your dog in less time than it takes to bury wires or build a physical fence.
This transmitter creates a circular, wireless boundary that covers up to a 1/2-acre. What makes this pet fence great is that it’s wireless, so you can take it with you anywhere. Pack it in your RV when you take the whole family camping or bring it to the vacation rental for a long weekend to give your best friend a secure place to play wherever you go together.
This wireless fence kit comes with a waterproof, battery-operated collar. Choose from 5 levels of static correction to find the right level for your pet, plus a tone-only mode which warns your pet with a beep when they approach the boundary. This fence works with an unlimited number of receiver collars which means that you can purchase additional collars for every dog or cat in your family.
With some training and patience (and some treats too) your dog will soon learn his new wireless boundary area. Your dog deserves the best outdoor playtime. Trust PetSafe® to keep your pet healthy, safe and happy.
- Contain your dog without building a fence or burying wires
- Circular boundary adjusts to cover a 1/2-acre yard (10-180 ft diameter)
- Sets up in 1-2 hours
- Portable for when you travel (outlet required)
- Includes 1 Wireless Pet Containment System Receiver Collar
- Tone-only mode and 5 levels of adjustable static correction
- Waterproof collar adjusts to fit neck sizes 6-28 in
- Purchase additional collars for all your pets
- Receiver collar requires 1 RFA-67 battery, included
- Battery lasts approximately 1-2 months
- For dogs 8 lb and up and who are at least 6 months old
Can you change the shape of the wireless boundary?
Our wireless fence systems are circular shaped and cannot be changed into a square or rectangle. You can make the circle larger or smaller as needed by adjusting the settings on the transmitter.
Will this wireless fence create a circular boundary larger than 180-feet across?
If you need to cover a yard that’s larger than 180 feet in diameter, you can do so by purchasing a second transmitter. When you use 2 wireless fence transmitters you can increase your pet’s play area. Just make sure that the boundaries overlap by at least 30 feet.
Can I bring this wireless fence with me when I travel?
Yes, you can! You can give your dog a secure area to play in wherever you travel together.
There are a few things you need to keep in mind before you pack your bags:
- Place the transmitter indoors and plug it into an outlet.
- Make sure the transmitter is at least 3 feet away from metal objects.
- If you’re traveling in a metal RV or are in a building with a metal roof, the maximum size of your pet’s boundary area may be reduced.
- You’ll need to mark the new pet area when you arrive at your destination. Make sure you pack some boundary flags so your dog has a visual reminder of his new play area.
Can I place the transmitter outside?
No, the transmitter must be placed in a fully-indoor, climate-controlled location where temperatures don’t fall below –10 degrees Fahrenheit or rise above 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
Why can’t I use this fence with dogs younger than 6 months old?
The age recommendation is based on your dog’s cognitive development. A puppy should be at least 6 months old and be able to consistently respond to basic commands such as “come” and “sit” before he is ready to start training with any kind of static correction collar.
- Wireless transmitter with power adapter
- Receiver collar with RFA-67D battery
- Long contact points for long-haired dogs
- Test light tool
- Operating and training guide
- 50 boundary training flags