Installing a dog fence can be complicated, but we help make it easier. The Stay & Play® Compact Wireless Fence is our smallest size wireless fence transmitter. It’ll help keep your dog secure in his yard so he can enjoy safely playing off-leash or napping in the sunshine with minimal installation time and no need to dig up your yard.
Skip burying wires or building a physical fence – just plug in the transmitter indoors and set up your new wireless dog fence in 1-2 hours. The circular, wireless boundary adjusts to fit yards up to 3/4-acre. An LCD display on the transmitter shows you what diameter your pet’s boundary area is set to. The LCD display also has warning indicators to let youknow if there is an error with your dog’s fence.
Since this fence is wireless, you can take it with you wherever you and your best friend go! Pack it with you when you go camping or when you travel in your RV; place the transmitter indoors and make sure you have an outlet nearby.
This kit includes 1 rechargeable receiver collar that has a tone-only mode and 5 levels of static correction which you can adjust based on your pet’s training response. With a little training (a lot of treats too) your dog can learn his new boundary area in just 2 weeks. If your pet does ever leave the boundary area, he won’t be corrected when he enters the safe play area again.
If you have more than 1 pet at home, you can purchase additional receiver collars so all your four-legged friends can safely play in the yard together. Your pet deserves the best. Trust PetSafe® to keep your pet healthy, safe and happy.
- Our smallest size transmitter conveniently fits inside your home
- Reliable wireless fence will keep your pet secure inside their yard
- No need to build a fence or bury wires
- Circular boundary adjusts to cover a 3/4-acre yard (22-105 ft in all directions)
- LCD display shows you the size of the boundary area
- Sets up in 1-2 hours
- Warning indicators on LCD display alert you if there is an error
- Portable for when you travel (outlet required)
- Includes 1 PetSafe® Stay & Play® Wireless Fence Rechargeable Receiver Collar
- Tone-only mode and 5 levels of adjustable static correction
- Purchase additional receiver collars for all your pets
- For dogs 5 lb and up and who are 6 months and older
- Adjustable collar fits neck sizes 6-28 in
- Receiver collar charges in 2-3 hours and each charge lasts 3 weeks
Can you change the shape of the wireless boundary?
Our wireless fence systems are circular shaped and cannot be changed into a square or rectangle. You can make the circle larger or smaller as needed by adjusting the settings on the transmitter.
Will this wireless fence create a circular boundary larger than 210-feet across?
If you need to cover a yard that’s larger than 210 feet in diameter, you can do so by purchasing a second transmitter. When you use 2 wireless fence transmitters you can increase your pet’s play area. Just make sure that the boundaries overlap by at least 30 feet.
Can I bring this wireless fence with me when I travel?
Yes, you can! You can give your dog a secure area to play in wherever you two travel together.
There are a few things you need to keep in mind before you pack your bags:
- Place the transmitter indoors and plug it into an outlet. If you’re powering your wireless fence from a car or a DC power source, make sure it’s rated for 50 watts or more.
- Make sure the transmitter is at least 3 feet away from metal objects.
- If you’re traveling in a metal RV or are in a building with a metal roof, the maximum size of your pet’s boundary area may be reduced.
- You’ll need to mark the new pet area when you arrive at your destination. Make sure you pack some boundary flags, so your dog has a visual reminder of his new play area.
Can I place the transmitter outside?
No, the transmitter must be placed in a fully-indoor, climate-controlled location where temperatures don’t fall below –10 degrees Fahrenheit or above 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
Why can’t I use this fence with dogs younger than 6 months old?
The age recommendation is based on your dog’s cognitive development. A puppy should be at least 6 months old and be able to consistently respond to basic commands such as “come” and “sit” before he is ready to start training with any kind of static correction collar.
Could I use this wireless fence for my cat?
Yes, this wireless fence can be used for dogs and cats if they weigh 5 pounds or more and the collar comfortably fits your cat. You can purchase a collar strap for cats separately. The collar strap has a stretch section for added safety.
Can I use the receiver on another collar strap?
Yes! You can secure the receiver on any 3/4-inch non-metallic collar strap. So if your dog’s color is royal blue, you can make sure that he’s always in style.
- Transmitter with power adaptor
- Waterproof receiver with adjustable collar
- Receiver charger
- PetSafe® rechargeable Li-ion battery; non replaceable
- 50 training flags
- Test light tool
- Short and long contact points for short or long-haired pets
- Contact point wrench
- Quick start guide
- Fence training guide
- 1 year warranty