MEN'S ABC BOOT MIDWEIGHT HIKING SOCK
Aliens, bears and camels: We named this sock after everything you’re likely to see on an un-average hike, and built it with enough cushioning to keep you cozy when the going gets weird.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Boot socks sit mid-calf for added protection and warmth. A sturdy companion.
- 60% Merino Wool 38% Nylon 2% Lycra® Spandex
- Additional warmth and protection are the signature characteristics of midweight yarns in the Hike/Trek category.
- Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry loops under the foot, and in the taller styles reaches above the ankle for comfort and protection.